There’s a new approach to braces that’s making our patients smile! Invisalign clear braces are a comfortable and undetectable way to achieve straight teeth.
Now that Invisalign Teen® is here and made specifically for young patients, more and more kids and teens are choosing them for their orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign Teen® clear braces consist of a series of aligners that will gradually move the teeth into their ideal positions, based on a design plan that your children’s dentist creates using advanced computer technology.
Each aligner is custom-made, taking into account the current positions of your child’s teeth and the most effective way to move them. The patient will wear each set of trays for about two weeks, and then transition to the next set. Over time, these small pushes will create the ultimate change in your child’s smile!
The Clear Choice for Comfortable Braces
If your child is a good candidate for Invisalign Teen®, they will likely find that it seamlessly fits into their lifestyle! Invisalign patients can:
- Eat whatever they want, without the restrictions of metal braces
- Remove their aligners to brush and floss the teeth, so they don’t have to work around brackets and wires
- Maintain their current appearance—no one even has to know they’re wearing clear braces
- Feel comfortable with the smooth plastic instead of suffering from irritation caused by bulky metal
- Achieve straight teeth after an average of just one year of treatment
Invisalign Teen® aligners are designed to be worn 22 hours each day, so they should just be removed for eating and cleaning your teeth. Even when you’re wearing your clear braces, though, they will be virtually invisible!
Designed with Teens in Mind
Clear braces have been around for years, but just recently, Invisalign Teen® was created. These clear aligners are designed specifically with your busy teenager’s lifestyle in mind. Invisalign Teen® includes:
- Compliance Indicators | These colored dots fade over time as aligners are worn, so everyone can keep track of how frequently the clear braces are being worn.
- Eruption Tabs | For kids and teens who don’t have all of their teeth yet, these eruption tabs will hold sufficient space for those teeth.
- Extras | It’s possible that your teen might misplace their aligners, so we provide a few extra sets free of charge.
Come Visit Children’s Dentist, Dr. Dhillon, to Learn More Today
More people than ever are achieving the straight teeth of their dreams! To find out how your child can create a beautiful smile without sacrificing comfort or convenience, contact us at Just for Kids Dentistry in Centennial Hills, NV, today.